Join us for the “Praying Life Seminar” – Seminar Leader – Jim Knox
Many of us are quietly defeated in our private prayer lives. We’ve tried praying, but it just doesn’t seem to work. So we feel a combination of frustration and guilt. In this seminar, we will learn step-by-step how to begin a private life of prayer in fellowship with our heavenly Father. This seminar is not for victorious Christians, but Christians who often find themselves defeated in the trenches.
Learn to talk like a child to your Father in heaven Prayer as relationship Prayer as conversation Prayer as tension Problems in prayer
LAUREL HILL BAPTIST CHURCH CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA FRIDAY-SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21-22, 2020
• Check-in: Friday, February 21, 6:00 p.m. • Seminar: 6:30-9:15 p.m., continuing Saturday, 8:30-12:30 p.m.
• Light refreshments provided Saturday morning at 8:00
• Hosted by Laurel Hill Baptist, 3595 Grand Forks Blvd., Charlottesville, VA 22911 | 434-973-6125 | www.visitlaurelhill.org
• FREE. Materials and refreshments will be provided. Please REGISTER to ensure enough materials are available.
• Register on seeJesus.net/events, or obtain a flyer in the vestibule of the church.